An effort is made to keep fees for psychological services moderate and affordable. Fees are usually limited to a modest co-pay. We accept all major commercial insurance plans. See other frequently asked questions.
Meet the Staff
Each office is staffed with counselors and psychiatrists eager to meet with you and help you get back on track. Meet the staff
Philmont Guidance Center attempts to schedule appointments promptly. Schedule an appointment.
At Philmont Guidance Center, we pride ourselves on our openness and accessibility.
As one of the few private mental health practices that accepts insurance, we are uniquely suited to helping adults and children from all backgrounds confront and conquer their mental health challenges—everything from depression and anxiety to AHDH and learning disorders.
Our experienced, compassionate mental health team—board certified psychiatrists, licensed psychologists, therapists and social workers—employ goal-directed, individual tailored, practical therapeutic approaches.
Philmont Guidance Center's services include by are not limited to the following:
- Treatment for anxiety, depression and eating disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of ADHD and Pediatric Bipolar Disorder
- Services for developmental delays and learning disorders
- Treatment for school refusal, anger management difficulties and conduct problems
- Parental skills training
- Medication evaluations and medication management
- Marriage and pre-marital counseling
- Stress management
For more information about Philmont Guidance Center, and to find out how we can help you, please contact us today.